Thursday 22 March 2012

Bourjois Flower Protection

I saw this in Boots last week for the first time, it's called 'Flower Protection Translucent Smoothing Primer' from Bourjois.  I was instantly interested as I love the idea of wearing a primer but I have tried lots and none of them have overly impressed me. Also I have bought a few Bourjois products lately and really liked them all. 



It is quite a small pot (7ml) and it says you can wear it alone or under foundation, as I wear make-up everyday I went for the second option!  The primer is white and rubbed into my skin nicely and you only need to use a little bit - I have learnt from past experiences with primers if you use too much the rest of your make up will slide off! 

The primer is normally £10.99 but when I got there was an offer of buy two selected products for £13, so I also got the Flower Perfection foundation which is normally £11.99, what a bargain!


This is a 'Youth Extension Foundation' and claims to give you a 'smooth, beautified complexion for up to 16 hours' and it also has spf 15.  I was drawn in by the 'Youth Extension' name as I am approaching the end of my 20's and am now at the age where I get really excited if I get asked for ID at the bar!

I love this foundation, it goes on really easily both with or without the primer.  It is quite thick which is my preference in a foundation and lasted really well throughout the day.



The unique selling point for this foundation is that it comes with a sponge applicator in the lid, sorry it didn't come out very well in the photo! I haven't tried it yet, mainly because I'm always in such a rush in the morning that I don't have time to try something new but I will let you know when I have!

2 comments:

  1. i agree, it's very difficult to find a good primer. this one sounds really good! i hope i can find that here. ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Fashion To Figure Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you can find it, I really like it and as it's quite small i can fit it in my very full make-up bag! xx
      PS I'm following you now :)

      Delete