Saturday 17 March 2012

Cat Scarf

As all my friends know I have a weakness for any cloths with cats on! I have a surprisingly large collection of tops, PJ's, make up bags and various other items with cats on.  Anyway I spotted this scarf on my travels this week and couldn't resist it!

It is from Dorothy Perkins and was only £7 which I thought was quite reasonable.  
According to the label you can wear it two ways, I'm not sure about wearing it as a bow in my hair, I don't know if I can pull that look off!

I am hoping it will go with lots of outfits, what do you think?

12 comments:

  1. Don't forget your cat dress! It is much harder to find giraffe items! The cats on this are not too scary looking so I quite like it but I'm not sure I can see you wearing it in your hair! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cats are never scary! I keep meaning to tell, I saw a giraffe scarf in Primark last week! They had a zebra one too! xx

      Delete
    2. Wow! I've only just seen this! A giraffe scarf?? I have got the zebra one from last year but giraffes?! We must hit primark next weekend! X

      Delete
  2. The cats on this scarf are permissible :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo I was just about to buy this on not on the highstreet for like triple the price, I am SO off to dorothy perkins now! xoox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE cat prints, just bought some cat shoes :) Love your blog, I'm a new follower :)

    here's mine if you feel like having a look: www.treat-party.blogspot.com

    Rachel xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cats are great! I love your cat shoes, now I'm very tempted to get a pair..

      Your blog is lovely, I'm following you now :-) x

      Delete
  5. I've awarded you the versatile blog award.

    http://sugaryspiceandallthingsnice.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute :)
    I am a new follower, check out my blog and follow back?

    http://phatfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete